This Hotel is ideally situated for a visit to the Palace of Versailles. Almost directly opposite the railway station and only a 10 minute walk to the Palace gates. Hotel staff extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed in Room 314 which didn't have a view but the thick curtains made the room very dark and quiet which meant we both slept very well over our three night stay. Breakfast was excellent value for 9 Euros, although we only had one! The room was small bt had everything we needed, piping hot and powerful shower although the bathroom was small but had th ebonus of a hairdrier and ample toiletries. Free Wifi a bonus and the Reception staff were more than happy to pring our boarding passes for our homeward flight, free of charge. Overall, excellent value for money and would stay again when we go back in October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Château de Versailles hotel is located in the centre, 200 m from the château and the Convention Centre. Only 50 m from the VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE RER C station, the hotel is ideal for weekend stays. Close to numerous restaurants, it has 85 air-conditioned rooms, including 3 adapted for disabled guests, a bar serving snacks 24/24 and private covered pay parking. Guests on a business trip can use the Wifi wireless broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis Chateau de Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Versailles Chateau Hotel Versailles
- Accor Paris Versailles Chateau