We stayed for two nights, the hotel is a stones throw from the palace. The room was small ,I think compact is a good term to describe . The bed was good, the free wifi good. the shower room although small was also very acceptable..
The room was very clean. We had our own travel kettle this is a must.
We used the very compact and very smelly car park which is very much underground and slightly away from the hotel. We had no choice on the use of this as there is no where else to park.
We had breakfast on our first morning and I have no complaints at all on this,
The hotel is near to a couple of fast food places and a couple of local eateries, we went up to the market square for our mail meals and the restaurants their are very good.
For location and value this is the place to stay for a couple of nights in Versailles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Château de Versailles hotel is located in the centre, 200 m from the château and the Convention Centre. Only 50 m from the VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE RER C station, the hotel is ideal for weekend stays. Close to numerous restaurants, it has 85 air-conditioned rooms, including 3 adapted for disabled guests, a bar serving snacks 24/24 and private covered pay parking. Guests on a business trip can use the Wifi wireless broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, ACCOR, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis Chateau de Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Versailles Chateau Hotel Versailles
- Accor Paris Versailles Chateau