Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$121
US$117
  • Bar/Lounge
A l'Hotel des Roys(Versailles)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$111
Hotel de France(Versailles)
US$112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$69
US$89
3,478 results
All reviewsmain buildinggordon ramsey restaurantbeautiful hotella verandaveranda restaurantpavilion buildinggarden viewguerlain spaconcierge staffmarie antoinetteluxury hotelroom upgradecrepescentral paristrianonpalacesheep
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stay at this hotel a number of times a year due to its ideal location. Normally no issues but last week I was there on the 10/7 and ended up with 18 bites from my room mates the mosquitoes. These things happen but the hotel knew about the issue and did nothing about it or warn me of the potential issue. They had the audacity to tell me that I should have told them about the problem they knew about. (Please note this happened at 4am and all I wanted to do was sleep). Not impressed!

Room Tip: Stay away from the stable block
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stuart D
Grégoire S, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for your loyalty to the Trianon Palace.
Once again, please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you had because of the mosquitoes. We try to do our best to avoid the discomfort caused by this issue and can assure you we will go on.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Staying a the Trianon is a little bit as staying in a little Versailles. It is next door to the Chateau and the service was great: the concierge answered very politely to our questions although we did not buy Versailles tickets there. We were able to enjoy an early check-in, just after arriving from Roissy, and we enjoy every moment we were there, walking in the Park, visiting the goats in the field next to the hotel. Price was quite reasonable for the location, rooms and service level.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay in Versailles.
I am really pleased that you consider the Trianon Palace as the best place when visiting Versailles and that you enjoyed every moment you spent with us.
Looking forward the pleasure of your next visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Selected this hotel as it is part of the Hilton Chain and i could use my HHonors rewards as a Diamond Member. Was upgraded to a great room from the start and had no issues with any staff on check in even though we do not really speak french. The room was large, well maintained and very clean. Bathroom was very spacious and the bath was quite large. The hotel facilities were very nice including the Bar in the lobby for drinks, the Pool area, the restaurants and the grounds outside. The Spa i though was a little overpriced for some treatments so we did not use this. Also the Pool was a little over chlorinated so we did not spend much time in here even though it was a very nice area. Breakfast was served in beautiful room and was one of the best breakfast buffets i have had in Paris and many other hotels (this was included as a Diamond member). It was a great location to explore the Palace next door. A simple walk out the back and you are in the gardens of the amazing palace. The Concierge was extremely helpful in organizing a Car for a reasonable rate to make sure we got to CDG airport on time for our international flight even during peak hour. Overall a must stay if you are visiting the area and you need 2 days here to get the best of the Hotel and the restaurants.

Room Tip: High floor for the views and make sure you stay in the main building.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Grégoire S, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your nice comments. We are pleased that you spent a lovely stay in a large and well maintained room and that you appreciated the hotel facilities, the helpness of our concierge and that you had one of the best breakfast.
Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Unfortunately we loved everything about this hotel except the concierge and I have to give the hotel 1 star. We were in the main hotel and the room was beautiful. We had a lovely dinner at La Veranda, the breakfast room and food was great etc. We even had a drink in the gallery (although at 18 euros for a glass of champagne, really it had better be nice no?)

Our experience was however tainted by the concierge who had the audacity to tell me that they do not sell tickets to Versailles. He gave me a lengthy song and dance about how they have to choose the tickets that the can carry at the concierge desk. I told him that was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard as the hotel is on the grounds of the Palace. He proceeded to act like he was doing me a big favor by drawing all over a map with a highlighter showing me where we could go stand in line for 2 hours to get tickets.

Approximately 2 hours later when we decided to head out to the Palace of Versailles, I told my husband that I was sure the concierge had lied to me and he should go ask the other person at the desk. My husband came out less than 5 minutes later with the tickets in his hand. The first concierge purposefully lied to me and sent us to waste 2 hours in line - I am sure he thought it was hilarious to mess with American tourists. However I did not find it hilarious and neither did my husband who is a Hilton Diamond Member as he stays at Hiltons regularly for business. It was really shameful to be treated so disrespectfully and with such clear malice.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Eva B

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay in Versailles.
I am pleased to see that you loved everything in the hotel but at the same time, I am sincerely surprised and very disappointed by the issue you mentioned which completely spoilt your stay.
I think there was a misunderstanding because it is not in our habits to be disrespectful with our guests and we regularly have compliments about the helpfulness of our concierges. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused.
I do hope that you will not keep this memory in mind and let us another chance to prove our merits.
SIncerely,

Reviewed 13 July 2014

After traveling through France this was the last night of my trip and decided to stay at Versailles and this property has a great location right next to the palace. The website of the property looks amazing so I was excited for the stay at Trianon. From the second we arrived I slowly become disappointed with the hotel. Arrived around 4:00 on a Friday and when pulling up to the hotel, no valet or bell staff around so I didn't know where to park the car or valet, it took some time before a person came out to tell me and was fairly rude. Check in was nice and we had a large room in the main building (stay in this building). The room size is great, lots of space and the view is very nice as you see the tree lining and goats in the field. Nice size bathroom, but the shower is in the corner of a large bathtub and its a rainfall shower that doesn't move, so your forced to stand in the narrow corner of the bathtub to shower, makes no sense. Went to iron my shirt and there was a cheap iron that hardly worked in the closet.(would expect better at a nice hotel). As the property looks nice from far away when you walk around the grounds you notice its not well maintained, went to the pool, on the website it looks amazing, when we arrived it looked like a pool from your local YMCA with a few chairs around it, highly disappointed. Had drinks in the bar of Gordon Ramsay's place, again it looks wonderful but the service was extremely slow as we were the only ones at the bar and then I watched a couple arrive with a dog and they allowed them to eat in Ramsay's restaurant which really surprised me. We ate at La Veranda as we didn't want such a large meal, the food was excellent but the service unfortunately was very poor. This is a fairly expensive property especially for food but I think they charge up for the location and really fall short on the service and other amenities you would expect at a nice hotel. It could have been so much better but unfortunately they disappointed, I would skip this place and just do the day train to Versailles and stay an extra night in a nice place in Paris.

Room Tip: Stay in the main building its much better and more authentic.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MK75NYC

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay in Versailles.
I am sincerely sorry that you were disappointed because the lack of service you suffered, please accept our sincere apologies. I discussed every point you mentioned with the Heads of Departments in order to take the necessary steps.
Hoping that you will let us another chance to redeem ourselves in the future.