US$120
US$117
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$114
US$103
US$94
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Campanile Versailles - Buc(Buc)(Great Value!)
US$68
A l'Hotel des Roys(Versailles)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$96
Hotel de France(Versailles)
US$116
US$107
3,475 results
All reviewsmain buildinggordon ramsey restaurantbeautiful hotella verandaveranda restaurantpavilion buildinggarden viewguerlain spaconcierge staffmarie antoinetteluxury hotelroom upgradecrepescentral paristrianonpalacesheep
Reviewed 16 July 2014

It was a beautiful hotel. However the paint on our balcony was 1/2 chipped off and a little run down for the prices they charged, and they wanted us to pay 25 Euro a night for the internet. We stayed at 8 other nice hotels in Europe and never had to pay for the internet. The Concierge was very helpful and the wait staff were friendly.

Room Tip: Great location but the hotel needs some renovations and upkeep done.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Grégoire S, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay in Versailles.
I regret that you have been a little disappointed because of the painting of the balcony, we undertake regularly maintenance works in the hotel and took good notice of that.
Hoping you will not stay with this memory in mind and that you willvisit us again.
Sincerely

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stay at this hotel a number of times a year due to its ideal location. Normally no issues but last week I was there on the 10/7 and ended up with 18 bites from my room mates the mosquitoes. These things happen but the hotel knew about the issue and did nothing about it or warn me of the potential issue. They had the audacity to tell me that I should have told them about the problem they knew about. (Please note this happened at 4am and all I wanted to do was sleep). Not impressed!

Room Tip: Stay away from the stable block
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stuart D

Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for your loyalty to the Trianon Palace.
Once again, please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you had because of the mosquitoes. We try to do our best to avoid the discomfort caused by this issue and can assure you we will go on.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Staying a the Trianon is a little bit as staying in a little Versailles. It is next door to the Chateau and the service was great: the concierge answered very politely to our questions although we did not buy Versailles tickets there. We were able to enjoy an early check-in, just after arriving from Roissy, and we enjoy every moment we were there, walking in the Park, visiting the goats in the field next to the hotel. Price was quite reasonable for the location, rooms and service level.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest,
I am really pleased that you consider the Trianon Palace as the best place when visiting Versailles and that you enjoyed every moment you spent with us.
Looking forward the pleasure of your next visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Selected this hotel as it is part of the Hilton Chain and i could use my HHonors rewards as a Diamond Member. Was upgraded to a great room from the start and had no issues with any staff on check in even though we do not really speak french. The room was large, well maintained and very clean. Bathroom was very spacious and the bath was quite large. The hotel facilities were very nice including the Bar in the lobby for drinks, the Pool area, the restaurants and the grounds outside. The Spa i though was a little overpriced for some treatments so we did not use this. Also the Pool was a little over chlorinated so we did not spend much time in here even though it was a very nice area. Breakfast was served in beautiful room and was one of the best breakfast buffets i have had in Paris and many other hotels (this was included as a Diamond member). It was a great location to explore the Palace next door. A simple walk out the back and you are in the gardens of the amazing palace. The Concierge was extremely helpful in organizing a Car for a reasonable rate to make sure we got to CDG airport on time for our international flight even during peak hour. Overall a must stay if you are visiting the area and you need 2 days here to get the best of the Hotel and the restaurants.

Room Tip: High floor for the views and make sure you stay in the main building.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Grégoire S, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your nice comments. We are pleased that you spent a lovely stay in a large and well maintained room and that you appreciated the hotel facilities, the helpness of our concierge and that you had one of the best breakfast.
Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Unfortunately we loved everything about this hotel except the concierge and I have to give the hotel 1 star. We were in the main hotel and the room was beautiful. We had a lovely dinner at La Veranda, the breakfast room and food was great etc. We even had a drink in the gallery (although at 18 euros for a glass of champagne, really it had better be nice no?)

Our experience was however tainted by the concierge who had the audacity to tell me that they do not sell tickets to Versailles. He gave me a lengthy song and dance about how they have to choose the tickets that the can carry at the concierge desk. I told him that was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard as the hotel is on the grounds of the Palace. He proceeded to act like he was doing me a big favor by drawing all over a map with a highlighter showing me where we could go stand in line for 2 hours to get tickets.

Approximately 2 hours later when we decided to head out to the Palace of Versailles, I told my husband that I was sure the concierge had lied to me and he should go ask the other person at the desk. My husband came out less than 5 minutes later with the tickets in his hand. The first concierge purposefully lied to me and sent us to waste 2 hours in line - I am sure he thought it was hilarious to mess with American tourists. However I did not find it hilarious and neither did my husband who is a Hilton Diamond Member as he stays at Hiltons regularly for business. It was really shameful to be treated so disrespectfully and with such clear malice.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Eva B

Dear Guests,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay in Versailles.
I am pleased to see that you loved everything in the hotel but at the same time, I am sincerely surprised and very disappointed by the issue you mentioned which completely spoilt your stay.
I think there was a misunderstanding because it is not in our habits to be disrespectful with our guests and we regularly have compliments about the helpfulness of our concierges. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused.
I do hope that you will not keep this memory in mind and let us another chance to prove our merits.
SIncerely,