US$120
US$217
US$144
US$106
US$94
Campanile Versailles - Buc(Buc)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$65
A l'Hotel des Roys(Versailles)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$96
Hotel de France(Versailles)
US$112
US$109
3,476 results
All reviewsmain buildinggordon ramsey restaurantbeautiful hotella verandaveranda restaurantpavilion buildinggarden viewguerlain spaconcierge staffmarie antoinetteluxury hotelroom upgradecrepescentral paristrianonpalacesheep
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Very good hotel, a great place with a lot of personnel and very good restaurants.
Just one thing,... when we go to the room, a big smell of cold cigarette ! not very fun at all :( another thing... the price of the minibar (7€ for a coke 33cl :(( )

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Grégoire S, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay in Versailles.
I am really sorry that your stay has not been perfect and I regret the inconvenience you suffered, please accept our apologies.
I do hope that you will let us another chance to prove our merits coming back to our property.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This hotel was GREAT! It was elegant, beautiful and definitely gave you the feel as if you were royalty. Every staff member that was encountered was there to help you and for the most part spoke a good amount of english which was nice for us since we speak very little French. The bellman provided water bottles for us to take when we went walking through the gardens, there was a delicious pear and apple cocktail waiting for you upon arrival and it was just an amazing experience. Definitely check out the pool area, it was great and very relaxing! Was going to eat at theGordon Ramsey Restaurant until we saw the price of the plates (100+ Euros) so we decided to skip that one out. Not saying that the quality of the experience would not be worth it but at the time we weren't looking to drop that kind of money on our first night meal in Europe. Also, the wifi is free only in the public places of the hotel, you have to pay for it in your room...again, nothing major but just a heads up. Definitely a wonderful place to stay though and I would recommend it to any visitor coming to Versailles!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear Guest,
I am really pleased that you had a wonderful experience staying with us and that you appreciated the service we offered you. I shared your comments with all our teams because it is a real reward for all of us. I thank you for recommending our hotel and do hope that you will have the chance to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

It was a beautiful hotel. However the paint on our balcony was 1/2 chipped off and a little run down for the prices they charged, and they wanted us to pay 25 Euro a night for the internet. We stayed at 8 other nice hotels in Europe and never had to pay for the internet. The Concierge was very helpful and the wait staff were friendly.

Room Tip: Great location but the hotel needs some renovations and upkeep done.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I regret that you have been a little disappointed because of the painting of the balcony, we undertake regularly maintenance works in the hotel and took good notice of that.
Hoping you will not stay with this memory in mind and that you willvisit us again.
Sincerely

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stay at this hotel a number of times a year due to its ideal location. Normally no issues but last week I was there on the 10/7 and ended up with 18 bites from my room mates the mosquitoes. These things happen but the hotel knew about the issue and did nothing about it or warn me of the potential issue. They had the audacity to tell me that I should have told them about the problem they knew about. (Please note this happened at 4am and all I wanted to do was sleep). Not impressed!

Room Tip: Stay away from the stable block
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stuart D

Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for your loyalty to the Trianon Palace.
Once again, please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you had because of the mosquitoes. We try to do our best to avoid the discomfort caused by this issue and can assure you we will go on.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Staying a the Trianon is a little bit as staying in a little Versailles. It is next door to the Chateau and the service was great: the concierge answered very politely to our questions although we did not buy Versailles tickets there. We were able to enjoy an early check-in, just after arriving from Roissy, and we enjoy every moment we were there, walking in the Park, visiting the goats in the field next to the hotel. Price was quite reasonable for the location, rooms and service level.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest,
I am really pleased that you consider the Trianon Palace as the best place when visiting Versailles and that you enjoyed every moment you spent with us.
Looking forward the pleasure of your next visit.