My take away from the Trianon Place is that French nobility really knew how to live. The hotel and grounds are beautifully maintained. The food was good. Our room was in the annex so we didn't get the full experience, but the large rooms made up for it.
If I could change one thing, it would be the Ferragamo toilettries. I was a huge fan of the fragrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Grand-style Palace & Pavillion building situated in 8-acre park bordering the Palace of Versailles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Palace Hotel Versailles
- Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel