This hotel is perfect if you have a car as they have a private courtyard. And it's walking distance to the palace and the train station for a trip to Paris. It is rated as a 3 star and it is --- all the basics are here and nothing too fancy. The beds are excellent and the room is very dark at night --- we slept very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By staying at the Hôtel du Cheval Rouge you enter into the rich history of Versailles and its Château. Built in 1676, the Cheval Rouge was originally Louis XIV's livery. Since then, the Cheval Rouge has kept up this tradition of hospitality, with friendly service and 40 newly renovated rooms that will make your trip to Versailles restful and enjoyable. At a 5 minutes' walk from the Château, the Cheval Rouge is conveniently located between the three train stations serving Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel du Cheval Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cheval Rouge Versailles
- Le Cheval Rouge Hotel Versailles