Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
£78.33
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience The Hall of Mirrors
from £78.33
from £69.45
from £55.73
from £93.46
3,260 results
All reviews beautiful room take your time chateau de versailles chandeliers ceiling palace beauty tourists louis king awe paintings paris
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2023

This is probably the most impressive room in Versailles with all the chandeliers and mirrors and huge windows reflecting all the light.

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 7 May 2023

Though it looks great, it is always crowded, making it impossible to click a decent picture. Just walk through

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 6 May 2023

So many people and you have to keep moving so you cant really stop to appreciate it. Knowing the history behind this and how this room came to be is appreciated which is why I wish I had had more time to take it all in.

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 18 April 2023

I was hoping for more, but unfortunately, as in the whole palace, there was a huge crowd of people that got in the way of the quality experience. Otherwise, the hall is large, but there is nothing left of the old furniture.

Date of experience: April 2023
Reviewed 17 April 2023 via mobile

Remember the animated immortal movies like Snow White and Cinderella and other Disney enchanting stories where princesses and kings and queens hold a banquet inside the palace?
A visit to the hall of mirrors literally brings you to the location/scene when you step inside the massive hall of mirrors! It’s a grandiose display of chandeliers and glass windows. When you look out the windows, you will definitely see the picturesque huge gardens of the Palace. But if I were to name it, I would call it “hall of glass” instead of hall of mirrors. I could count with my fingers, the number of mirrors.
But just the same, you would say tjj on yourself, “ So this is how royalties live!

Date of experience: April 2023