Booked a medeival city view room for 3 nights. Location of the hotel was fantastic, right at the base of the old bridge and directly in front of the old city. We were disappointed with the room which was quite small and also smelled of cigarettes despite being a non smoking room. The city view could only be seen from the balcony but was amazing and we could just about fit 2 chairs onto the balcony to have a drink looking at the view. Very clean and friendly staff who spoke great English. Food good and view from the restaurant amazing but you need to book in advance. Overall a nice hotel and would recommend as long as you don't mind the small rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hôtel DES TROIS COURONNES*** is ideally located in front of The old City of Carcassonne, at 10 minutes walking from the remparts, and 5 minutes from the town centre.- 69 rooms and 1 suite, 45 with a balcony and a panoramic view of the old city.- Panoramic restaurant on the 4th floor opened all year long- Panoramic Terrasse restaurant on the banks of the river (from april to october)- Private garage and bus park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Trois Couronnes Carcassonne
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel