Not having planned for all lodging arrangements prior to arriving in Carcassonne, my family and I had a successfull last-minute ditch effort to find a respectable hotel. We we received a warm and friendly welcome at Hotel des Trois Couronnes! The only room available was the junior suite, and we recevied a nice discount since we arrived so late in the day. The room was beautiful with wall-to-wall and floor-to-celiing sliding doors overlooking the river and the massive fortress. The furnishings were nice, and the room and bathroom was very spacious. All amenities were updated and modern. The staff was very accommodating to our needs traveling with a toddler. We were disappointed our journey didn't have us staying at this hotel longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hôtel DES TROIS COURONNES*** is ideally located in front of The old City of Carcassonne, at 10 minutes walking from the remparts, and 5 minutes from the town centre.- 69 rooms and 1 suite, 45 with a balcony and a panoramic view of the old city.- Panoramic restaurant on the 4th floor opened all year long- Panoramic Terrasse restaurant on the banks of the river (from april to october)- Private garage and bus park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Trois Couronnes Carcassonne
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel