We stayed two nights in this exceptionally well-sited hotel looking over the Aude river and the Cite. Lit up at night the view of the old city from our balcony was absolutely beautiful and it was a bit of a "pinch me" moment. The room was large with very comfy bed. The dining room at the hotel was in a spectacular spot with a panoramic view of the Cite and also the Pyrenees to the south. The service however, was pretty slow. We were able to use the Hotel's underground car park. Breakfast was available for an additional charge with comprehensive menu. The main shopping streets were a short walk away and the Canal du Midi was also close by. We went for drinks in the square which was cool and leafy and great for people watching.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hôtel DES TROIS COURONNES*** is ideally located in front of The walled City of Carcassonne, at 10 minutes walking from the remparts, and 5 minutes from the town centre.- 69 rooms and 1 Junior Suite, 45 with a balcony and a panoramic view on the old city.- Panoramic restaurant on the 4th floor opened all year long- Private garage and bus parking place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Trois Couronnes Carcassonne
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel