Great location with lovely view of Cite from our room. Balcony a bit small however spent most of our time exploring the city.
Bedroom a bit dated with small bathroom.
Very helpful reception staff who organised any taxis needed promptly. Also very friendly.
Nice top floor restaurant with views. Didn't eat there but enjoyed a few pre-dinner drinks sitting at the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hôtel DES TROIS COURONNES*** is ideally located in front of The old City of Carcassonne, at 10 minutes walking from the remparts, and 5 minutes from the town centre.- 69 rooms and 1 suite, 45 with a balcony and a panoramic view of the old city.- Panoramic restaurant on the 4th floor opened all year long- Panoramic Terrasse restaurant on the banks of the river (from april to october)- Private garage and bus park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Trois Couronnes Carcassonne
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel