we arrived early but were given our room straight away - and we were upgraded to a room with a view. This was definitely worth having and I would recommend booking one of these rooms even though you get the same view from the restaurant and pool. The hotel is well situated for visiting both the old and newer parts of town.
We used the pool and it was very pleasant although rather small.
The food in the restaurant was very good but on the night we dined there was a staffing problem and we had a very long wait to be served - we were not even given water. The reception staff were aware of this and offered free parking in compensation. We felt this was very fair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hôtel DES TROIS COURONNES*** is ideally located in front of The walled City of Carcassonne, at 10 minutes walking from the remparts, and 5 minutes from the town centre.- 69 rooms and 1 Junior Suite, 45 with a balcony and a panoramic view on the old city.- Panoramic restaurant on the 4th floor opened all year long- Private garage and bus parking place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Trois Couronnes Carcassonne
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel