I stayed for a couple of nights in March. The room was clean and comfortable, but had a few areas where the wallpaper was beginning to peel at the corners. Breakfast was of an average 3 star standard, though I prefer not to have cheese in plastic sachets. However, the big selling point is the fantastic view of the old citadel. I had a panoramic room on the 3rd floor, with a small balcony, and I can't imagine there could have been a better view anywhere else in town, so I'm glad I booked it and would choose it if visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hôtel DES TROIS COURONNES*** is ideally located in front of The old City of Carcassonne, at 10 minutes walking from the remparts, and 5 minutes from the town centre.- 69 rooms and 1 suite, 45 with a balcony and a panoramic view of the old city.- Panoramic restaurant on the 4th floor opened all year long- Panoramic Terrasse restaurant on the banks of the river (from april to october)- Private garage and bus park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Trois Couronnes Carcassonne
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel