Stayed for three days last month. Ideally situated for visiting the medieval city. We booked a standard room but on arrival got a cupboard sized room with miniature beds overlooking a dirty yard. Of course we had to pay extra to get a room on the front of hotel with unfurnished balcony looking over river to cite.
When looking for advertised pool, I was told that its under renovation. It must be the longest renovation project in the world 'cos I saw that over last winter on this site it was being 'renovated'!!!?
Didnt eat here under advice from previous reviewers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hôtel DES TROIS COURONNES*** is ideally located in front of The old City of Carcassonne, at 10 minutes walking from the remparts, and 5 minutes from the town centre.- 69 rooms and 1 suite, 45 with a balcony and a panoramic view of the old city.- Panoramic restaurant on the 4th floor opened all year long- Panoramic Terrasse restaurant on the banks of the river (from april to october)- Private garage and bus park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Trois Couronnes Carcassonne
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel