Stayed here for two nights, views of the castle from my room and the restaurant are simply stunning.Parking was in front of the hotel although i did find directions to the hotel difficult but got there in the end.
Reception was helpfull, rooms comfortable, restaurant food was good, i did have one evening meal in the hotel but after three courses i was full and there were still three to go. i would recommend the hotel to anyone wanting to visit the sights of the town and wish i could have spent more time therte
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hôtel DES TROIS COURONNES*** is ideally located in front of The old City of Carcassonne, at 10 minutes walking from the remparts, and 5 minutes from the town centre.- 69 rooms and 1 suite, 45 with a balcony and a panoramic view of the old city.- Panoramic restaurant on the 4th floor opened all year long- Panoramic Terrasse restaurant on the banks of the river (from april to october)- Private garage and bus park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Trois Couronnes Carcassonne
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel