My wife and I stayed for one night on 30/7/13. We checked in, walked up to the old town of carcassonne, slept here and left so we did not really test the place out. It was such a convenient location for the old cite and we got free parking on the street easy enough. 8.50 euro for their secure parking. 9e I think for buffet breakfast. We used neither. Staff were friendly, place was clean. Fridge and hobs etc for cooking yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence ADONIS Carcassonne La Barbacane is pleased to welcome you in a green setting next to Carcassonne city classified as World Heritage Site by Unesco. You will discover a beautiful region with an extraordinary cultural richness. ADONIS Carcassonne La Barbacane welcomes you in one of its 70 air conditioned apartments, fully furnished and tastefully equipped to make your stay a real success. We put at your disposal: a pleasant dining room for your family breakfast, for your well-being you will have access to the area of fitness and jacuzzi, and for business meetings,an equipped meeting room is available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Adonis Carcassonne - Residence la Barbacane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis La Barbacane Hotel Carcassonne
- La Barbacane Citea Carcassonne
- La Barbacane Citea Hotel Carcassonne