after TA reco I booked 2 weeks in a row there whilst on business. bit disappointed as I expected maybe too much after all the glory here.... it is a above average, small, but clean tourist hotel when you here for few days to explore the city. for business, i am sorry, but i can not recommend it.
1. parking... you walk 10 min from a public garage, no signs to this hotel. bit strange late night....
2. first week the free internet almost never worked.
3. breakfast very very limited in choice, only as from 7.30
4. no minibar, only a fridge at reception
5. you here almost every noise from room next door, esp from bathroom
in summary, if on a weekend tourist visit, a fair hotel with great location,
on business - look for something else...