“Totally amazing”

Pullman Montpellier Centre
Ranked #2 of 93 Hotels in Montpellier
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Staff incredible; food delicious; ambiance chic; rooftop terrace and restaurant super.

Our room 702 on the 7th floor - perfect.

The whole place smacks of professionalism, attention to detail and friendliness.

Superb.

I consider this Pullman a jewel in the crown of Accor and the best , bar none, in Montpellier.

Room Tip: Higher floors will be best
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Thierry_MAURER, Directeur général at Pullman Montpellier Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Iancar,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and tell us about your experience at our hotel.
I'm glad to know that your experience was great.
I would be a pleasure for us to welcome you again at the Pullman Montpellier Antigone.
Thierry MAURER

Write a ReviewReviews (1,309)

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed here for 1 night recently on my way back from the South of France. Unfortunately it was a rainy day so I couldn't walk around much outside. But the hotel is situated within walking distance from the main train (TGV) station (unless you are lugging big suitcases...in which case you should take the tram). It's about a 7-10min walk, with parts of it on a slight incline. It is close enough for you to walk through the old town- in fact it is connected with Galleries Lafayette, through which you can access the rest of the town as well. Service was superb - friendly, efficient. That night, I got stuck under a heavy downpour at a cheese shop somewhere in town about a 20-min walk away from the hotel; the shop owner loaned me an umbrella and told me to leave it at the Pullman as he knew them and would collect it from them later. I did so when i reached the hotel and the staff were really happy to oblige without asking me a million follow up questions. Finally, the pool looked great on the rooftop - so my next trip will hopefully include a longer layover here and I look forward to staying with Pullman again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Thierry_MAURER, Directeur général at Pullman Montpellier Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear virgovim,
Thanks for your recent stay and nice comment concerning the Pullman Montpellier Antigone.
I will immediately share your comment with my team. The guest experience is very important for us to improve day after day the quality.
I hope we will have the pleasure to see you very soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had not stayed on one of these hotels before, and didn't understand the Pullman reference until we got in the room. It is a perfect rectangle, could be on a cruise ship, and although they upgraded us to a larger room free, it was tiny. However, it was the most efficiently designed tiny room I have rented. It lacked nothing, and was perfectly clean and comfortable. Suitcases went under desks, walls seperating the shower and sink from the bedroom slide away and disappear, the flat screen TV and Wifi were of good quality. The reception and common areas were modern and lovely, and the restaurant was fantastic, if a bit expensive. 25 euros for breakfast always makes me dizzy. Overall, I was impressed, especially at the rate.

Room Tip: Get the biggest room you can.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thierry_MAURER, Directeur général at Pullman Montpellier Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Runsailwrite,
Thanks for your recent stay at the Pullman Montpellier Antigone, I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your first Pullman experience.
All our room sized 25 sqm, if you need more space you can book our suites next time with 50 sqm. For the breakfast, if you book at pullmanhotels.com the rate is 20 €, we have also the continental breakfast at 13 €.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The Pullman is a nice, clean, modern hotel located centrally in Montpellier. After our train was delayed more than 2 hours getting to the St. Roch station we arrived in town around 11pm. Fortunately, the Pullman was within about a 5 minute walk along a reasonably well lit boardwalk path.

The rooms spacious, modern, and clean. Bedding was first rate and comfortable. The room was very large by european standards and featured a true king bed. The staff were reasonably friendly and spoke English very well. We had a short stay and got on the road in the morning so we regrettably did not see very much of Montpellier. From what we did experience it seemed like a beautiful town, and there were lots of shops and restaurants within a short walk from the hotel.

Breakfast was very expensive (25 Euro, approx 35 USD at the time of our stay) so we opted to head outside. We found that there were several cafes that offered good breakfast options right across the street.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thierry_MAURER, Directeur général at Pullman Montpellier Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Justin K,
Thanks for your recent stay and comment concerning the Pullman Montpellier Antigone, it's always a pleasure to have this type of feedback. I will immediately share your comment with all my team. Concerning the breakfast, we have a continental breakfast who start à 13 €, you can book next time the buffet breakfast at the pullmanhotels website and benefit the extra deal at 20 €.
I hope we will have the pleasure to see you very soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in late September and I don't think we could have chosen a better place in Montpellier. All the staff were so positive and helpful throughout, in particular in resolving a couple of problems not connected with the hotel. The location is ideal for the city centre, and the rooms were very clean and the bed comfortable. In addition, wifi is free, and there is a significant reduction on the car parking charge. We would strongly recommend the Pullman Antigone for anyone wishing to stay in Central Montpellier.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thierry_MAURER, Directeur général at Pullman Montpellier Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Stuart H,
Thanks for your recent stay at the Pullman Montpellier Antigone. Your comment explain all the spirit from our hotel.
I hope we will have the pleasure to see you in our beautiful city very soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

This hotel was a lovely start to our holiday, we stayed for two nights at the end of June and we were really comfortable. The breakfasts were excellent in the roof top restaurant or on the terrace by the pool. We would definately stay here again as it was the best hotel we were in in Montpellier.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Thierry_MAURER, Directeur général at Pullman Montpellier Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Dear Shealf,
I'm glad to read your recent comment deposit on the Tripadvisor website.
I will share your comment with all my team.
I hope we will have the pleasure to meet you very soon again.