This is a well located hotel, hear the Polygone shopping centre and train station in central Montpellier. We had a nice stay - the beds are very comfortable. The reception staff are very helpful, for instance a change from a crib to a rollaway (resulting from confusion from a hotels.com booking) was accommodated quickly and without fuss. The general ambiece is very pleasant. As noted on other reviews, the rooms are average in size. We also noticed noise from the tram line outside, although there was not noise from other rooms or the corridor, so the internal sound insulation must be OK (on the other hand, perhaps staying off season there were not many other guests!). The complementary coffee and water, and wi-fi, are a reason for choosing this hotel. We did not try the breakfast due to the cost. Other bonuses are the high quality bath amenities and the NY Times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier