My husband and myself stayed 2 nights at this hotel two weeks ago and enjoyed it. It is situated right on the Place de la Comedie which is the heart of the town, there is a shopping centre (Polygone) which is linked to te hotel and which shares the huge underground parking. We entered the name of the hotel on the GPS and after some turns into tiny "pedestrian" like streets it eventually drove us to the hotel and from there itis easy access for parking. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The sleep was of good quality as there are double glazing windows. The bathrrom we chose had a walkin shower which we by far prefer than the usual climbin bathtub showers!! Very contemporary design. The choiceat breakfast was ok. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Montpellier as it is central, of very high standard and at waling distance to very good restaurants within the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier