Wonderful hotel and VERY friendly staff. I have stayed in many hotels in Montpellier and this is my favourite. Smallest Pullman in the chain but still lovely atmosphere at the top - they just need to cram it all into a very small space (pool, bar, breakfast area, etc)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier