Very easy to find with the Sat Nav. Staff very welcoming. Most helpful staff member was Fannie followed by Candice. We booked a Superior room and were upgraded to a deluxe room at no extra cost. Hotel was only two mins walk away from the shopping centre as the shopping centre and the hotel are adjacent. Its only 5 mins walk from the old town, which is in fact an easy walk through the shopping centre to it. Parking costs 15 euro per day if paid at the hotel. The hotel has free valet parking. The room was good. The bed very comfortable. The bath was a little difficult to switch the water on because of the location of the rigid fixed shower screen. The TV was a smart TV and was excellent with BBC 1and 2 plus Sky news. There were another 6 English speaking channels. Overall a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR and Odigeo so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier