Great Location In the center of Montpellier and a very short walking distance from the main shopping center, although the Hotel itself is right next to Galerie Lafayette. Staff were very helpful and the prices were very reasonable. Included in our stay we chose the complimentary breakfast, which we opted to take each morning in our room, quite easily the best in room breakfast we have ever tried. Fresh pastries, bread, coffee, great value for money. Rooms are very clean and comfortable the only reason I have not marked the hotel as 5 is namely due to the following. Gym is incredibly small and the pool heating was not working when we visited. Finally we booked for two adults and one child but the recommended room was far too small for 3 people especially when we booked for 6 nights. tried to upgrade when I was there but due to full occupancy we were unable to get the next category.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier