“Had a Pizza at the Comedie location in Montpellier, France”
Review of Pizza Papa

Pizza Papa
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Pizza Papa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #288 of 1,412 Restaurants in Montpellier
Price range: US$12 - US$21
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Orlando, Florida
“Had a Pizza at the Comedie location in Montpellier, France”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I had a medium pepperoni "chorizo" pizza (only 5 half slices), one half olive (the menu said "olives", one slice onion and a few slices of pepper...for 10.5 Euro. Price was good however, I wish I would have liked more pepperoni on my pizza instead of the fried egg on top which was a surprise to me. Service was slow but I can understand why. There were many people dining under across from the restaurant under umbrellas. I'll be in town another day. If I go back, I'll probably have a sandwich.

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Great value for money!”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Normally I avoid "pizza restaurants" but my other half wanted one. It turned out to be excellent,thin and crispy with a great,topping. I had spicy warm chicken salad with guacamole and a carafe of wine, all for 24.70 for TWO. It was happy hour with 20% discount. Situated in the main square in Montpellier. Excellent service and would have paid more happily.

• Visited June 2013
Linlithgow, United Kingdom
“OK for a reasonable & quick meal”
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Quite a big restaurant with room to sit outside too. Nice bright decor & plenty of space. Good menu choice. Service was OK. Got food fairly quickly but took an eternity to get bill at end of night. We opted for Pizza & tomato salad, both were tasty enough, but not overly exciting.

Chose restaurant initially as it was easy to park near, but wouldn't plan to go back to if in the area again.

• Visited July 2011