“Good place with a good price”
Review of Arezzo

Arezzo
Reserve with
Arezzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #485 of 1,521 Restaurants in Montpellier
Price range: US$0 - US$49
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We ate here twice, outside and had the plat du jour. the fish and risotto were grand and came with a glass of wine and cafe for 9.9 euros. So good we went back again outside for a paupiette de veau and tagliatelle which was also good. Same waiter both days and he was very accommodating same price too. What more could you want for lunch?

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Pizza was good, atmosphere was very good at the restaurant. Price level was fair. Located in the heart of Montpellier.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Because the reviews on this site were so negative, I thought twice about posting my review. But I have to disagree with both the average food marks and inattentive staff. The restaurant prominently displays a tripadvisor sticker in its front window and may have made some staff additions to address complaints. My party of 7 thought that our waiter seemed new because he was not entirely familiar with the wine list. That aside, he was attentive and helpful. As far as the food, I had a caprese salad and tagliatelle bolognese, two mainstream dishes. Both were very good with fresh ingredients. One member of our party did, however, receive overdone pasta. Overall though I thought that the food and experience was worth recommending this restaurant.
Although we sat in the outdoor covered seating, I would recommend a table in the restaurant's interior dining room. The vaulted ceilings are beautiful. Blending the old with the new, I loved the glass chandeliers.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Totally agree with previous reviews. They were very attentive at first and once they got us sitting down it was all downhill from there! We both ordered a pasta dish, which was pretty bad. The pasta dough was thick and chewy and the flavours were nothing special. We waited for our bill for a long time and I had to ask three different waiters for it. The other thing is that they have a sign in the window 'Recommended on Trip Advisor' but the sign does not specify how many stars they've got! I really don't think restaurants should do this unless they are willing to publish the results! It felt like a bit of a con... The only reason I gave it 2 stars, instead of 1, is that it was warm enough to sit outside and the square was quite atmospheric. Plus the wine was good.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Varied menu and good food but service very poor. Once they have got you in, and delivered your first course, they tend to forget about you.