Crowne Plaza Montpellier Corum
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$110
US$84
Travelocity
US$123
US$111
All reviewsihg memberold townnice hotelfive minute walkbusiness hotelsouth of francetrain linethe room service menuhotel is locatedtown centrenice poolearly checkconference centervery pleasant staystaff at receptionde larain shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Spent 1 night here on a rugby weekend and would love to have stayed longer. The hotel is lovely everything is clean and bright and the decor is tasteful and chic. The staff were superb so helpful and friendly, We stayed in a standard room and it was anything but standard, above standard compared to alot of other hotels we have stayed in. Glad our breakfast was included because eating there is quite expensive for very simple fare but a short walk brings you into the centre of the beautiful city of Montpellier where you will be spoiled for choice for reasonably priced excellent restaurants. Breakfast was excellent in the hotel though. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Just back from an overnight stay at the crowne plaza Montpellier . Lovely hotel. I agree with a previous review regarding the area and the walk to town. However daunting the walk to town looks, it's only 5 mins and it felt totally safe to me. The rooms are extremely comfortable as is the entire hotel. Breakfast was very tasty. Sausages, bacon, beans , eggs as well as the usual continental breakfast. Staff are very friendly. There are sometimes too efficient. We brought down our juices and pot of tea to the table. Having finished our cereals we decided to see what hot food was on offer. On returning we saw the table had been cleared. Anyway small price to pay for a beautiful, centrally located hotel. Would definitely return

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Crown Plaza, Montpellier is a very nice in a great location just a short walk from the town centre. The hotel was immaculate and the staff extremely well trained. The ladies on the front desk couldn't be more helpful even lent my colleague a phone charger. The rooms where excellent, very well equipped and comfortable. The Bathroom was first class with a good shower. I found the free WiFi dropped out every few minutes on my iPad which was frustrating but it was a very minor issue and I could log back in. The bar was very nice but a little expensive but that might have been my colleague's choice of wine (which he put on my room!!). It's really very close to a five star for me... in fact I might just change it as it was really very good.... go on then, you just get a five star... :-). We will use again.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jon_Godfrey
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I stayed in this hotel 4 nights for business. The hotel is very well located close to good restaurants, shopping centers and the opera. I stayed also the end of the week and I was able to enjoy this beautiful city. However the hotel itself is not in a beautiful area. The hotel is very new and the room was amazing. The staff is really kind. The breakfast is also great. I used the taxa service of the hotel which is really amazing. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank NS001Paris
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Good location, small and noisy common areas and very bad and rude service.
Two persons in a room and had to repeatedly ask for two set of towels.
Had a burger at the bar (the restaurant was closed) which smelled bad and send it back but still was charged for it!
Next day on departure informed the reception, but said nothing could be done.
No one is really bothered to offer any service to their customers.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Pabib
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Montpellier Corum, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2012

Dear Pabib,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is pleasing to know that you found our location suitable enough for your needs. I deeply apologize for the issues you encountered with our staff. Your comments will be forwarded to them and rest assured these will be used to continuously improve our efforts.

Best Regards,