“At last - a proper coffee house in Montpellier”
Review of Coffee Club

Coffee Club
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Montpellier
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Inspired by the international success of independant coffee bars, Coffee Club strives to serve the best coffee in Montpellier. Our objective is simple - we want more people to drink good coffee. Prepared by a trained barista, you can enjoy an array of freshly prepared beverages, hot or iced. You'll also find delicious homemade cakes, to eat/drink in or takeaway. Bienvenue chez Coffee Club, un salon de cafe independant au coeur du centre historique de Montpellier. Ce nouveau concept, inspire du modele anglo-saxon, est fier d'offrir a sa clientele les meilleurs cafes du monde, torrefies dans la region du Languedoc et livres chaque semaine. Cote papilles, une selection savoureuse de gateaux fait maison. Nous souhaitons creer une communaute pour les passionnes de cafe, dans une ambiance originale et conviviale.
Bath, United Kingdom
“At last - a proper coffee house in Montpellier”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We loved this place so much that we went back twice in one day. The coffee really is brilliant and the owner/barista really knows his beans!
Montpellier has, thus far, been seriously lacking in the coffee department - thank goodness for Coffee Club!
Our children loved their amazing smoothies and cake too.

Visited August 2014

• Polish first
“The Best Coffee in Town”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Real Cappuccino's,Real Americano ,Frappe's you name it!If you feel far away from home its a must!!Friendly staff,very clean and excellent quality!!Love it!!

“Topmost coffee in town”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Simply the best - not even counted the nice atmosphere, utmost friendly guy behind the bar and good tartes. If good coffee makes really a difference for your day - stop here! :-)

“Good coffee with a smile!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

A tiny little coffee place in the centre of Montpellier. We were lucky enough to the get the window seat with a great view of the street - great for people watching. The coffee was very good and the banana loaf was tasty too. Very friendly service!

• Visited June 2014
“Lovely coffee, staff and ambiance”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I've been living in Montpellier for three months, but only discovered this lovely little gem a couple weeks ago. Being quite the coffee enthusiast, I hadn't really found a café with coffe, or especially coffee variations with milk, that was completely satisfying, but when I first tried the dirty chai, iced café latte and smothie in Coffe Club, I was more than satisfied!
With very friendly and attentive staff, many variations of bean-based coffee, and nice and cozy ambiance, you easily become a regular... Which fits very well with their "carte fidelite" where you get every 8th drink for free. On my second visit, the owner asked me if I had the card, and when I said no, he gave me one and filled it out with the drinks he remembered me ordering the day before. A small gesture that made me feel very welcomed into the coffee club-club. As always; at every visit we've been warmely welcomed with great service and attention!
I had my last stop for a coffee break here in Montpellier before going back to Norway, but hopefully I will get the opportunity to visit some other time in the future!