I spent 4 days there. Breakfast was good enough (9 euro if paid in advance). English speaking personnel if that matters. Enough parking just outside of the hotel, any time.
Room was quite small. Seems like rooms have been recently renovated. Renovation was quite cost saving, lets put it this way. Everything's quite simple. Strange, but bathroom was the most nicely looking part of it, on the top of the rest. Negative sides:
- no way to sit down on the chair and use a table: not enough room for legs, unless you are shorter than 1.5m. Consider having dinner while in the bed :)
- half of the rooms face the very busy & noisy large roundabout;
- very dusty ventilation covers in the room & toilet, i din't like it (matter of taste though);
- absolutely no WiFi for two days of four. As i had no French SIMcard so had no chance to check my mails :(
- they told me that bedsheets & towels would be replaced on the 3rd day, which never happen! I gave a call to the reception, the lady confirmed 3-days' cleaning rule, then i was told to hold on the line, i listen to the music for 10 minutes and then i hang on. I gave a call later on but she didn't respond (i assume she saw who was calling and decided that ignorance would be a best strategy)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Appart'City Confort Montpellier Ovalie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- My Suite Hotel Montpellier
- My Suite Montpellier