“Delicious”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Delicious meal, best Indian in Montpellier by far. Service was friendly, atmosphere was relaxing. Good choice of vegetarian dishes on the menu as well.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have been to this restaurant more than 6 times with different guests. Everybody was happy with the restaurant staff, atmosphere, their hospitality and not the least quality of food served. You need to try the Indo French invention " Cheese Roti " which is one of the best from their side. We will be visiting soon with my friends!

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Tried Punja after reading good reviews and wanted a spicy meal. We do like indian food and the exotic taste is what an indian restaurant is all about ! Sadly the meals on offer at the Punja required spice and the main dish was the smallest portion we have ever had. Having asked for the meal to be slightly spicy you expect a taste kick!! nothing like the curries we are used to having tried around the world. The staff however are great and this is a nice little place that looks popular. Sadly lacks spice!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I came to this restaurant for the first time in November 2013, very welcoming staff, I loved the food, we had quite some choices and the different tastes really blended in and the price was very reasonable considering the quality of food and service! Very pleasant atmosphere to dine in. I would totally visit again. Couldn't be any more satisfied

1  Thank V A
Reviewed 23 November 2013

This summer I went to Montpellier with my Family and stayed in a hotel near the actual town; and while wondering around we've seen this restaurant whose smell was quite good, so we entered and asked if they spoke English and luckily they did and they also explained us the menu and what kind of food they do; As my family loves trying out different variety of food, we tried their food and it was just lovely, I think it was spot on. The food was nice and warm, the plates and cutlery was clean and well placed; And the service was just great we wouldn't get disturbed and at the same time if we needed something they'd give it to us straight away.

1  Thank Sarfraz M