All reviews oyster bar nice stay nice pool commercial area would stay again good size minibar centre parking
Reviewed 4 August 2018

I booked this hotel 4 weeks in advance and before going I checked the reviews again and was horrified by some of the bad comments. Therefore I turned up expecting to find everything wrong or not working. In fact it was great. We were a family of four and unlike most places there were 2 proper beds for the children rather than bunks or a squashed up uncomfortable sofa bed for them to share. The room was clean and our particular room was not tired. The air con worked well. There was a coffee and tea facility. I did notice the minibar was missing but as soon as I mentioned this one was put in. The pool area was good and very popular and despite the heat my kids even managed a nice game of tennis on the court. There were nice seating places to sit outside. I didn't try the food there but there is an oyster bar and it seemed very nice and lively in the evenings. It is located in a kind of estate of hotels near a retail centre. This seems to be becoming a popular formula in France. However there were a lot of places to eat, shop and have coffee outside as well including all the well known fast food joints and Chinese buffet places plus a large Carrefour very close. We had a very comfortable time and I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel was, BY FAR, the worst hotel of all the ones I've been in this 12 day trip.

Granted that nimes was the hardest City to find a place to stay when booking all my overnight hotels, but this was disappointing by all means for a 4 star hotel, it should barely be a 2 star.

I'll be as objective as possible:

When me and my wife arribes the hotel looked amazing and recently renovated and we had a very good feeling about it, that was about to take a turn for the worst.

The first room that they gave us was, quite literally, falling appart. I went back down to the front desk with a piece of the wall that fell on top of me when I payed down on the bed 10 minutes after walking into the room. They were very nice, claimed that it was a mistake, and changed the room to another one for us, that at first glance looked better, so i turned on the AC, popped my bottle of water into the fridge and we went out to have dinner in the city.

When we got back I found out that the AC didn't work because it was even hotter than when we left and the display was flashing error, my wife tried to take a bath and found out the the shower did the work, only the tub did and that the toilet and sink were clogged. Also, at second glance, the bathroom was falling appart as you can clearly see in the attached photographs. I opened the fridge to retrieve the "cold" water and, of course how silly of me, the fridge didn't work either and the fridge was more akin to a dirty sauna.

So again I went downstairs to the front desk and found myself explaining all this to the "manager" and even offered more money for a better room (I would've settled for a simply acceptable room) to find out that this bad hotel actually was sold out and the other hotels around this one (which according to the manager are owned by the same person) were also sold out.

So my bottom line is simply to avoid this place at all costs

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jesus1309
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

No doubt that this once was a great hotel, but now it’s old and rusty. The reception area actually still looks trendy, because this late 60’s look are actually in today. The room was “tired” and could really need an update. Same for the bathroom, also the cleaning wasn’t up to best standard. The restaurant in the basement is bad. They have tapas style, but seems like they go for the lowest food quality. Also the environment was strange, you have the restaurant in the basement, you install one of the walls with a nice decoration of plants. What do get - hundreds of small flies, constantly being a pain, and not cool when you dine. Approaching the staff - they just said: yes we know???? In my home country they would close the restaurant immediately. To be fair to the staff, all were super nice and did give their best service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff. Was there for Business and the hotel was full of our group. Rooms are descent, AC, clean. Small kitchen in the room. Staff are very friendly. And has a nice pool, bar, and patio. Location is average. It is 3k outside of the center of Nimes so a bit of a walk and its in a commercial area so a lot of traffic and shops just outside the gates.

Stayed: August 2017
LHNIMES, Directeur général at Hotel C Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear customers,
Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review.
Hope to see you again next time.
I remain at your entire disposal should you require any further information.

Best regards,

La direction

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I did enjoy staying in the hotel the rooms were big and clean the staff friendlyand eager to help and there is a nice view from the room. the only problem is that it is far away from the city. and the dinning room looks more like a museum then a eating place

Stayed: April 2017
LHNIMES, Directeur général at Hotel C Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear customers,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
We are happy to hear that the rooms and the service were able to provide you a great experience at C Suites Hotel.
Our quality of service is important for us.
Hope to see you again next time.

Best regards,