“Friendly host, stunning views and great facilities”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ian R
“Friendly host, stunning views and great facilities”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Situated in a beautiful region of France, I never got bored of the stunning views and the serene environment. There was always something new to discover in the forests and woods surrounding the house and the truly fresh air helped me to relax and forget about the hustle and bustle of city life.
The host is polite and welcoming and couldn't do enough for us during our stay and we made full use of the fully furnished kitchen with many mod-cons and the bathroom had one of the best cubicle showers I've ever used.
The bedrooms were very clean with nice fresh sheets and a very comfortable mattress that guaranteed a perfect nights sleep.
This is a perfect place to get away from the grind of daily life and help you recharge your batteries while being able to explore the countryside.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 Jan 2017
Thank you for your lovely review. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Welcome back anytime
kayneinbr...
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Just breath taking!”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Me and my mates decided to have a trip out to Limoges and this place is just breath taking! The host Bettina couldn't do enough for us. It's in the sticks but if your looking for piece and quiet, beautiful walks and the comfiest bed I have ever slept in then here's your place! The decor is fantastic me and my partner love the Marilyn Monroe room! There's two lovely dogs that give a bark on arrival but there just excited to have guests and love to play! I loved it that much I've been there 5 times and even stayed there for Christmas with my partner! A must if your visiting Limoges!

Management Response
30 Dec 2016
thank you.. you are always very welcome. hope to see you again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing