I travel to Limoges a lot on business but had never stayed at Mecure Place de la Republique. What a very welcome surprise when I arrived I was greeted very warmly by the lady on reception and given all the information that I required. The rooms over looking the town square are beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean and very large with A desk and 3 chairs. The balcony overlooks the town square and is wonderful to sit out on an evening and watch the world go by. I would whole heartedly recommend the Mecure in Limoges as a wonderful and professionally run hotel. Will definitely be staying here again on my return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 Star Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin hotel is located in the city center in front of the "Place de la Republique", where the famous Limoges carousel turns. Some rooms have balcony overlooking the pedestrian square. Located close to the historic Limoges-Benedictine railway station, our hotel will allow you to enjoy all the leisure and benefits of the Limousin metropolis, whether for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel Limoges
- Accor Limoges Royal Limousin