This hotel appears to have been completely refurbished. Our room was very well designed, lots of power points, plenty of space for luggage and an excellent bathroom. Very helpful and friendly staff. In a good location overlooking the main square. Plenty of restaurants around. If you are driving and want to park, there are a few spaces outside the hotel, but otherwise there is an underground car park very close by. Ou can see the hotel from the moan road, but have to drive past, turn left and left again to get to the entrance for the hotel and the car park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 Star Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin hotel is located in the city center in front of the "Place de la Republique", where the famous Limoges carousel turns. Some rooms have balcony overlooking the pedestrian square. Located close to the historic Limoges-Benedictine railway station, our hotel will allow you to enjoy all the leisure and benefits of the Limousin metropolis, whether for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel Limoges
- Accor Limoges Royal Limousin