This is a better than average Mercure hotel. The staff are pleasant and helpful. The public areas are clean and smart. The room is large with a balcony and is very pleasant. The breakfasts are also better than usual. A little limited in choice of hot food but what there is is plentiful and well cooked. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 Star Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin hotel is located in the city center in front of the "Place de la Republique", where the famous Limoges carousel turns. Some rooms have balcony overlooking the pedestrian square. Located close to the historic Limoges-Benedictine railway station, our hotel will allow you to enjoy all the leisure and benefits of the Limousin metropolis, whether for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Limoges Royal Limousin Hotel Limoges
- Accor Limoges Royal Limousin