Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$147
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Hotels.com
US$147
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
eDreamsUS$149
TravelocityUS$147
Orbitz.comUS$147
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I upgraded to superior room. A superbly comfy bed, quiet, beautiful TV, superb toiletries, a large wardrobe with shelves, really nothing to criticise. And the little touch of news in your language before breakfast!

A smallish breakfast room and there could also be a sink in the toilet, but then throw the bathrobes and slippers in, and it would absolutely be a 5 star experience :)

The warm-yourself food is a bit overpriced for the experience, but hey, if you are hungry and dead tired, that's an option. But there are restaurants nearby, so youd' really have to be dead tired for that.

Quiet, spotless, boutique-y, ideally located, lovely staff.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sumbriene
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I'd just decided to give Crystal 5 out of 5 when I came to check out! Then it went to 4.
First the good things. Well located, friendly arrival, excellent breakfast, decent room. The breakfast staff even remembered our room number and what hot drinks we took. Bravo!
So why did they lose a point?
Our booking form said they had taken our payment when we booked. (We don't remember it was several months ago) But when we checked out we were told we hadn't yet paid. So we had to pay there and then. I won't know the truth of that until we get home and check our credit card statement. Unsettling though, and it reminded me that when I booked I'd mailed the hotel asking for their best rate. I didn't get a reply for a few days so l booked anyway on line. When they finally e mailed me, they quoted a rate higher than their 'on line' rate, which is a bit naughty.
That apart, we enjoyed our stay. Things just need to be crystal clear!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank davesouthamptonqpr
Reviewed 10 March 2017

This was our second stay at the hotel and it won't be our last. Aside from the fantastic location, close to restaurants, shops and a great food market on the nearby square, our superior room was tastefully appointed, spacious and overlooked a church. Thanks to double glazed windows, there was no outside noise. There are a limited number of indoor parking spaces but we had no problem finding a place to park on the street just around the corner. The front desk staff was friendly, and the breakfast offered lots of good options. Recommend!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank hmamsterdam
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This is one of those hotels where "good" is the perfect score and I see most people think the same.

It is nice and clean with comfortable rooms and a decent breakfast. Service is good also.

It's a nice walk down to the main square. Perfect for a night in Nancy !

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jameshV2578BF
Julien G, Responsable réception at Best Western Plus Crystal Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear James,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some comments regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to write on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Julien GATINOIS
Front Desk Manager
BEST WESTERN HOTEL CRYSTAL

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I was so happy when we came to this hotel! It truly was what I think of when I think of a best western.----Good size rooms, modern, clean, nice bathroom. We had a great night in the hotel.

The staff was amazing. The woman who checked us in was friendly and helpful. She gave us directions and dinner recommendations.

What was really amazing about this hotel was the day we checked out. We drove away and had a problem with our rental car. They were able to help us and even act as a go between translating for us on the phone. They were SO NICE about everything.... They are a full service customer oriented hotel! I would stay there again!

Room tip: They have rollaway beds for an extra fee.
Date of stay: August 2016