“Extraordinary staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gasthof Kroenele

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lustenau
Gasthof Kroenele
Ranked #1 of 2 Lustenau B&B and Inns
Boston, GA
“Extraordinary staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

My friend and I arrived at this hotel very late at night, exhausted, having failed to find a room anywhere on our path that night. (two females). We had earlier cancelled our reserved room in Salzburg because we were going to be so late, and on top of everything else, our vehicle navigation system stopped working! Although this hotel had no rooms available, the staff were wonderful. I want to give a special shout out to Marc Brunner and Marcus who spent so much time trying to help us find a room. It was around midnight or later. Very difficult to find a room anywhere in area. Finally, after such hard effort, a room was found, directions provided, and we were on our way. Due to no working navigation, no phone signal for maps, and unsure about road signs, we called Marc back two times on our way! He continued to be so helpful. I give the highest marks to this hotel's staff, especially Marc and Marcus, and if I ever get the chance to return I will definitely stay there! They were a true blessing to us!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have been coming to this hotel for nearly 40 years initially for business but since I've retired for pleasure, over this period the owner has developed and expended the hotel. the location is right on the Swiss border and is a 90 minute drive from Zurich airport. The rooms are to a good standard and very comfortable, there are some mini suites. The restaurant is excellent serving traditional cuisine but with a modern twist, we stayed for three nights and ate there twice. A great selection of Austrian and other wines. The breakfast buffet has a wide selection of choice, from a good selection of cold meats and cheeses, to hot food and breads, pastries etc. From my experience one of the best breakfasts for a continental hotel.

Room Tip: Unfortunately the hotel does not have A/C and if you are staying in the summer they rooms can be a l...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Beringen, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

Although I did stay in a lot of hotels, this is one of the best hotels I know.
The staff at reception is very friendly and helpful. The staff in the restaurant is perfect and they serve excellent food. Breakfast is a great buffet with again very friendly service. The rooms or very nice with all the comfort you need.
Free wifi all over the place.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Hanau, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

I was on a business trip in Switzerland and our customer recommended this location (as it is near by the swiss-austrian border).
The rooms are newly rnovated with luxourious bathrooms. All the staff was extraordinary friendly and nice. Also the breakfast was very good.
I had a room to the streetside but it was still very quiet and I could relax very well.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lustenau
Gasthof Meindl
Harry's Home Hotel Dornbirn
Hotel Sonne-Garni
Hotel Sonne-Garni
#6 of 11 in Dornbirn

Been to Gasthof Kroenele? Share your experiences!