Ibis Budget Albi Centre
US$71
US$69
US$118
US$115
Inter-Hotel Albi le Cantepau(Albi)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Restaurant
US$75
US$73
  • Pool
Hotel Les Pasteliers(Albi)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$62
Hotel Du Parc(Albi)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
  • Bar/Lounge
US$126
US$110
Priceline
US$330
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Etap hotels are a great deal for a cheapskate like me. The Etap Albi centre was a good representation of the chain: centrally located, nice reception, clean enough, hot shower and comfortable bed. And at 45 euro a night for a double, certainly cheap. The accor hotels website makes it really easy to book and cancel the rooms. We didn't buy breakfast.

We were provided a code for free wi-fi but couldn't get it to work. I'm giving it a 50/50 chance that it was our jet lag, not the hotel's problem.....

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PicnicAtTheCathedral
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I recently spent overnight in Albi, and wanted somewhere I could sleep comfortably, but not dwell in, to maximize my sightseeing on such a short visit. Etap was great: friendly staff, impeccably clean room, free wi fi, and a great breakfast that set me up for a day on my feet. The extra touches of minding my bag, calling a taxi for me were appreciated. This is not the Ritz, and I did have a little trouble with drainpipe music during the night. Overall it was a great experience for 50 Euro per night!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank RobnGary
Reviewed 20 October 2011

This is a budget hotel so I was impressed. The hotel and staff were just right. The room was small but very clean. The staff was very helpful and spoke great English. We traveled by train so location to the Gare was a bonus. The breakfast was adequate for the price. WI-Fii was spotty but compared to the other "WI-Fi" hotels we did connect. It's a good deal!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple