“a good pace for rugby people”
Review of La Grillade

La Grillade
Ranked #48 of 123 Restaurants in Castres
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We had a casual lunch with Pizzas andthe house red wine. Both were excellent the pizza base very thin and a generous covering. Rugby shirts everywhere. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

great food at very reasonable prices.Despite the resteraunt being full the sevice was fast and efficent.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Even though I went with my children I still enjoyed it. Very warm n well presented esp with the decor. Kids loved their pizzas and I was so glad I had the brochette VERTICAL , boy it was something else. For the money I spent that night I would say it was Worth it !

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Not the largest of establishments but certainly good enough to warrant being full. I've been here on three occasions now and always had different choices friom the menu or the specials. Only open Tuesday through Saturday but worth the wait. Good service, good food and a bit quirky. Try the vertical mixed grill. You won't go away hungry.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Have the brochette vertical if you're a carnivore, colleague had steak, very generous size
Filler filler filler

Been to La Grillade? Share your experiences!