“Top of the line in Lourdes”
Review of Da Marco

Da Marco
Ranked #7 of 132 Restaurants in Lourdes
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

When In Lourdes, this is the place. "Da Marco" not only gives you the spirit of this magical pilgrimage city via an unforgettable experience of country French hospitality, but the food is excellent and imaginative, the service ultra friendly, the atmosphere lively and fun and filled with locals. We were in Lourdes for a week and once we discovered Da Marco we went back two more times. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

As we were in a rush and needed a quick bite, we shared a pizza. Lovely fresh ingredients on our pizza. Very friendly service from this family run establishment.
Prices were very reasonable as well.

1  Thank chepaddy
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I was on pilgrimage from Dublin Ireland to Lourdes this September. We had a meal in Da Marco's on the last night and what a treat. The staff are so friendly and food excellent. I will be back next year please God.

1  Thank Anna D
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been traveling Europe for 3 weeks, we have paid from$150 per head to $3. This place has had the freshest, well priced good service, nice people in all my travels since I left Australia. I would wait 3hrs if I had to. Thank you for giving us a good tasty home meal.

This place is definitely a must

1  Thank 765,367
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We have been 3 days in Paris, and 2 in lourdes. Had not found a descent meal in all that time until we stumbled upon da Marco. Brilliant food, so fresh and tasty, just amazing. Prices were very reasonable, and quality exceptional. Staff were all friendly, pilote , and professional.
We ate lunch here, and were so impressed, came back for dinner.
Can't recommend this place highly enough, if you come to lourdes, do NOT miss eating here.

1  Thank Adam C