“Pilgrimage to Lourdes”

and up
Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes Guided Tour
Ranked #1 of 48 things to do in Lourdes
Reviewed 19 August 2014

It was really a great experience... Even though there's a large number of Pilgrims, the place solemnity and quite was maintained... Don't miss the Way of the Cross, the bath, the grotte and the procession...

3  Thank Mary C
Write a ReviewReviews (3,661)

Reviewed 17 August 2014

To have visited Loordes and The Basilica, to have participated in the international mass, the blessing of the sick and the candlelight vigil renew my roman Catholic Faith. To have seen so many, by the hundredths, of volunteers from all ages, specially young people have given me new hope and joy. The thousands that daily visit Lourdes is for a reason, MIRACLES do happen and Our Lady Of Lourdes is there and everywhere with us to renew her promise to us of salvation if we pray the Rosary and ask her with devotion to help us in our needs. I saw people from all over the world, of all colors and surprisingly of all religions, looking for healing and comfort. My Pilgrimage to Lourdes made me stronger and have confirmed my faith in Our holy Mother The immaculate Conception. I advise everybody to visit this beautiful place near the French Pryrenees, great mountain views, great hotels and service, is something you will never forget.

3  Thank ALICITA14
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Needed a place to recharge my energy, I stayed here for several hours. It's a lovely modern chapel where silence is the rule. Bench seating.

1  Thank Riveralex
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I heard that this would NOT be the best place for us to go as it had become very commercialized . I am so grateful we did not listen. I loved our day here. It was breathtaking .As soon as your walked onto site. All is hushed , sacred , holy. A beautiful place for Divine prayer. Go , allow the spirit of who you are to have you. The Mother Archetype rules in this sacred place. We experienced the death of our daughter , Melanie and my Mom Rosemary in the last 18 mths, and while here I was able to leave knowing my grief was OK and that the worst is over.

4  Thank Thelillywhite
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Apart from the obvious, the divine grace and presence of Virgin Mary the most surprising yet inspiring are the volunteers in Lourdes. What amazing people. Always smiling, always willing to help. Wow, awesome. I plan to visit Lourdes once every year.

1  Thank BIJOMAKIL