We stayed in this hotel last month and I found thought it was fine.
First the good points
– The location was excellent,
- The room I had was clean and comfortable (but nothing special)
- The hotel presented well and didn’t feel ‘tired’ or look shabby
On the downside
- The car park was incredibly tight– I couldn’t manoeuvre the car into my allocated space so had to park in someone else’s. If I went again I would prob try and park somewhere else.
- The staff at front desk weren’t particularly helpful – (didn’t recognise their A-Card loyalty program and misled us about when our room would be ready)
- The breakfast was mediocre
On balance I probably would stay here again but not before looking around for a better deal elsewhere first. Finally I should add that one member of our group had stayed in lots of the hotels in Lourdes and said that this was one of the best he had come across.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 93 rooms hotel. The Mercure Lourdes Imperial is located downtown, close to the Gave river, only 12 km from Tarbes Lourdes airport. The hotel is 1 km from Lourdes railway station and offers easy access to A63 highway. The hotel features two restaurants,a bar lounge and a private car park. Additionally the hotel offers facilities for disabled people and a meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Mercure Lourdes Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Lourdes Imperial Hotel Lourdes
- Accor Lourdes Imperial