“Professionalism, reliablity, safety”
Review of Detours Pyreneens

Detours Pyreneens
Ranked #1 of 3 Transportation in Lourdes
More attraction details
Owner description: Deeply proud and attached to our region, strongly marked by a Pyrenean nature, we are a family run company that aims to help you discover the treasures of Lourdes and our beautiful Pyrenees. We've created a diversified range of excursions, we can arrange your transfers, and tours on request or organize your travels for personal, business or associative reasons.
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We wanted to visit lake Artouste in the Pyreneens. As we were flying to France and had only a short time to spend at Lourdes and surroundings, we were looking for a guided tour. I was lucky to find Véronique (Detour Pyrenees) from the TripAdvisor, as she responded to our request in a few hours so we could plan our further journey in details. We spent an unforgettable day with Véronique and his father who is an excellent driver. We learnt a lot from Véronique about Pyrennes, including French history and current life situation in the area. We were extremely satisfied with the service they provided. Thanks again :) If professionalism, reliablilty, safety, good humour and being treated as a friend are among your priorities during your trips I strongly recommend to contact Véronique.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

An extremely good travel company, very clear and helpful with advice on email before we had booked anything, our day excursions were very comfortable and enjoyable. We loved the Pyrenees.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Reliable and very accomodating. Thank you very much Veronique and Dad for treating us like a family.

Veronique A, Propriétaire at Detours Pyreneens, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Nelia,
Thank you very much for helping future travellers with the review you have posted regarding your booking with us.
It has been a pleasure to arrange your transportation from your hotel in Barcelona to your hotel in Lourdes as well as picking you up in the early morning in Lourdes to drive you to Irun train station.
We are so glad that you had felt you were treated like a family because this is absolutely the colours we want to give to our family business.
We hope to see you, your mum and sister again in the future.
Cheers,
Véronique
Détours Pyrénéens

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Fortuitously, our tour was on a Sunday, so with the charming Veronique as our guide, we were able to visit the sacred places of Lourdes at an apt time. It was a spiritually moving experience. After an excellent lunch it was a relaxing, fun filled drive to Galvarnie, enjoying, of course, magnificent scenery all the way. Eight fascinating hours! Enlightening, too.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I found Detour Pyrenees from the TripAdvisor and liked the review that people wrote. So I decided to contact Detour Pyrenees by writing an e-mail with the tour service I needed. Veronique responded my e-mail within a couple of hours with clear explanation, so I booked the service to give a ride from Barcelona to Lourdes and back to Barcelona for three of us (my wife, and my 84 years mother-in-law and me). She offered an added bonus tour to the national park Pyrenees. Pre trip communications were excellent and made me feel at ease. During our trip, she arrived on time to pick us up at the hotel in Barcelona. She made all of us feel very welcome and we had so much fun exchanging our cultures, traditions, history and so on. The next day, she took us to a local French restaurant in Lourdes, I asked her to give me a couple of advises on menus that local would enjoy, and I ordered a couple and that was awesome. The added bonus tour to Pyrenees national park turned to be amazing. Her service as first class and I plan on coming back with my grown up children. I will definitely contact her for my coming back trip.