“Excellent”
Review of Detours Pyreneens

Detours Pyreneens
Ranked #1 of 3 Transportation in Lourdes
More attraction details
Owner description: Deeply proud and attached to our region, strongly marked by a Pyrenean nature, we are a family run company that aims to help you discover the treasures of Lourdes and our beautiful Pyrenees. We've created a diversified range of excursions, we can arrange your transfers, and tours on request or organize your travels for personal, business or associative reasons.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I'm incredibly pressed with Detours Pyreneens! Veronique helped me plan a trip from one mountain town to another so that I could watch the 2014 Tour de France climb Hautacam. Even when my plans looked like they would change at the last minute, she was very responsive and flexible. She picked me up promptly at 7am in a clean and comfortable car. I thought I would just sleep or stare out the window for the 90 minute drive but Veronique was so friendly and felt so familiar that we ended up talking nonstop all the way there! She was very professional and knowledgable. I highly recommend Veronique and Detour Pyreneens. Thanks!

1 Thank Mini_Bear_Travels

Padua, Italy
“TAXI LOURDES-SJPDP”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Veronique has been very nice and kind, the taxi waited for me at the airport even if it was one hour late, the fee was the cheapest I found.
I did the "Cammino di Santiago" and I thank her and her dad so much for the taxi service, their kindness and flexibility.
I'm very curious to travel with them in the future since they were so nice just in the emails I bet they are wonderful as tourist guides.

Yong

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We took a day trip to Pic du Midi & Cirque de Gavanie. Veronique's knowledge of the area, passion for her job and easy going, friendly nature all contributed to a thoroughly enjoyable day. During the day we mentioned that we would be driving to BIarritz and she took the time to send us an email the next day with detailed directions as well as where we should stop en route, where we should eat etc. We very highly recommend this outstanding tour company and look forward to using Veronique's services again on our next trip.

3 Thank Garth M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We had a memorable time while visiting Cirque de Gavarnie with Veronique. Lucky us, we were able to see not only a few of the picturesque villages on the Pyrenees but also watch the thrill of bangee jumping on the way to Gavarnie. Gavarnie is incredibly beautiful! Veronique is very professional and knowledgeable. Thank you Veronique!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Zcathia
Vancouver
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing tour of Lourdes”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Veronique was amazing from the first point of contact to our drop off. She even managed to change a tour date for us as we were only driving by Lourdes on our way to Carcassonne. There were 5 of us including a 10 year old and a 14 year old who also loved Veronique. Her love and knowledge of Lourdes and the region was great. I highly recommend the tour.

1 Thank ecttm