“Great stay with wonderful staff!”
Review of Panorama Hotel

Panorama Hotel
Ranked #10 of 185 Hotels in Lourdes
Lynnfield, Massachusetts
“Great stay with wonderful staff!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I recently visited Lourdes on a site inspection for a group that I'm taking to Lourdes in June. The Vinuales family of hotels is ALL excellent and personal service is their hallmark. My room @ Panorama Hotel was very comfortable with a gorgeous view of the city and shrine. I would highly recommend the Panorama and would definitely stay again. Thank you for a wonderful couple of days in Lourdes!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We were in Lourdes from 14/11/13 to 18/11/13. Panorama Hotel is just 3 minutes walk from The Sanctary -St Joseph gate. Fantastic location! The staff are all friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay in this hotel again if we visit Lourdes again!!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Sharlyn N
Paris, France
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I have been coming to Lourdes since I was younger with my mom. I have since come on my own a couple of times. The Hotel Panorama is 1 minute away from the St. Joseph entrance of the shrine. It's really convenient and during the off season it's better to be in this area vs. the town. (I went back and forth with my gallons of holy water).

In terms of design, the hotel is more modern and not as 'no frills' as some of the other hotels in the area. It's clean, front desk staff is nice and the location is convenient. And yes, coming to Lourdes is a pilgrimage, but you can still be comfortable after a full day at the baths, grotto, basilica etc. :)

I highly recommend it, I will stay here the next time for sure!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank MJ P
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We recently stayed for 3 nights at Hotel Panorama for trip to Lourdes. We had such a memorable time in Lourdes and Hotel Panorama was part of the factor of our happy memories. All the reception staff spoke good English and were very helpful. The location of the hotel was unbeatable as it is only about 2 minutes to / from the St Joseph Gate of the Sanctuary and we were able to walk back & forth to the hotel as many times as we we liked. We had a triple room for 3 people and the room was very spacious even after 3 beds there were still enough room to accommodate for our luggage. The hotel and our room itself was very clean. With the advice of a friend who had been to Lourdes previously, we had paid for full board in the hotel for 14 euros for lunch & dinner each. We had 4 course meal lunch and dinner each day and the menu differ each day. I would definitely be staying at the same hotel if i visit Lourdes again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank PorkySydney11
San Jose, California
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I recently stayed at Hotel Panorama in this hotel during my birthday spiritual celebration. The staff was very welcoming, caring and made me feel so special on my special day. The hotel is located just 5 minutes walking distance away to the Our Lady of Lourdes church and grotto. To top it all I had an opportunity that I had met one of the owners of the hotel, monsieur Nicolas. He was very kind and approachable. He even gave me a small souvenir gift for my birthday that made my day so special. He recommended the best time to visit Our Lady of Lourdes is in October to enjoy the quiet and beauty of the place. It’s also the best time to pray and not be distracted by thousands of pilgrims and tourist. It surely fulfilled my spiritual journey. Special mention to Madam Valerie and monsieur Pierre they are the day time hotel front desk attendant. Very helpful and speak very well English. If you're looking for a good taxi driver, ask Madam Valerie to call monsieur Virgille. He is one of a kind and funny taxi driver I've ever met. He speaks well English, Spanish and heck even some Tagalog (Filipino language). Last but not the least the hotel restaurant has the best pizza and the shop has all the things that you need but do walk around town to get a better price comparison.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Myla T
United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel with my mother. I could not fault the hotel at all. The location was perfect - only 1 minute walk from St. Joseph's gate. The staff were very friendly and helpful especially when I had excursion enquiries e.g. the free walking tour that you can arrange via the hotel.

Our room was very clean and my request for a room on a upper floor was granted. Overall, a really great stay and my mother and I will be returning again to this hotel for our next stay in Lourdes.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Canberra
Reviewed 25 October 2013

If you must come to Lourdes then the Panorama is not a bad place to stay. It's neat, clean and has a nice bar adjoining the hotel to spend some time after you've done the obligatory visit to the grotto.

If you're driving it is a little awkward to get to and I can't comment about car parking as we got a bus. If getting public transport or a taxi, then its not a problem.

Overall, nothing exctinig or memorable, but nothing to complain about either.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple