“Great Location” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 185 Hotels in Lourdes
Lourdes
“Great Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Great hotel in a great location 2 minutes to the Sanctuaries. The staff at the reception are great & speak English. I would like to thank Doris in particular who was extremely helpful in sorting out our ongoing travel arrangements & nothing we asked for was too much trouble. I would definitely stay here on my next visit.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Reona A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Indonesian first
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

My wife and I travelled to Lourdes from New Delhi via London and Zurich. We made ZRH our base and took the Eurail First Class to Lourdes. The Sanctuary at Lourdes so inspiring, serene and peaceful. Our stay at Hotel Panorama Hotel was wonderful with extremely helpful reception staff. In fact one of the reception staff even accompanied us to the Santuary after her duty time. This I think was 'beyond the call of duty' and we appreciated the same. The hotel location was just 3 minutes away from the Sanctuary and the room was very good. Thank you Panorama Hotel for making our stay very special.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 3rd Floor and hence we could get the view of the Sanctuary. But maybe the 2nd Fl...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Visited with family of 6. Booked a double room with a view for my husband & i.Paid extra for the room. Receptionist checked my husband & I into a tiny twin bed room. Said there were no double beds. Called for help @ 2am since the room was freezing. Housekeeping moved us into A DOUBLE ROOM WITH VIEW which was available all the time. Will never use the hotel again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Aiyo E
Lynnfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

I recently visited Lourdes on a site inspection for a group that I'm taking to Lourdes in June. The Vinuales family of hotels is ALL excellent and personal service is their hallmark. My room @ Panorama Hotel was very comfortable with a gorgeous view of the city and shrine. I would highly recommend the Panorama and would definitely stay again. Thank you for a wonderful couple of days in Lourdes!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

We were in Lourdes from 14/11/13 to 18/11/13. Panorama Hotel is just 3 minutes walk from The Sanctary -St Joseph gate. Fantastic location! The staff are all friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay in this hotel again if we visit Lourdes again!!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Sharlyn N
Paris, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

I have been coming to Lourdes since I was younger with my mom. I have since come on my own a couple of times. The Hotel Panorama is 1 minute away from the St. Joseph entrance of the shrine. It's really convenient and during the off season it's better to be in this area vs. the town. (I went back and forth with my gallons of holy water).

In terms of design, the hotel is more modern and not as 'no frills' as some of the other hotels in the area. It's clean, front desk staff is nice and the location is convenient. And yes, coming to Lourdes is a pilgrimage, but you can still be comfortable after a full day at the baths, grotto, basilica etc. :)

I highly recommend it, I will stay here the next time for sure!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank MJ P
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

We recently stayed for 3 nights at Hotel Panorama for trip to Lourdes. We had such a memorable time in Lourdes and Hotel Panorama was part of the factor of our happy memories. All the reception staff spoke good English and were very helpful. The location of the hotel was unbeatable as it is only about 2 minutes to / from the St Joseph Gate of the Sanctuary and we were able to walk back & forth to the hotel as many times as we we liked. We had a triple room for 3 people and the room was very spacious even after 3 beds there were still enough room to accommodate for our luggage. The hotel and our room itself was very clean. With the advice of a friend who had been to Lourdes previously, we had paid for full board in the hotel for 14 euros for lunch & dinner each. We had 4 course meal lunch and dinner each day and the menu differ each day. I would definitely be staying at the same hotel if i visit Lourdes again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family