I stayed with my family in October 2012 for 4 days with full board. Excellant rooms and food. Service was very good. Sad news was that the church and grotto was closed due to the river burst its banks and flooded the church yard and grotto area. We spent much of the time in hotel as many shops were shut.
Friendly staff and always willing to help with any queries. Reception staff were very friendly and provided a fantastic service. Good value for money when you stay with full board. Four course meals lunch and dinner with buffet breakfast.
Family friendly hotel. We have been staying at this hotel for the past 10 years. very close to church and grotto. Only two minutes walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open all year round, Hôtel Saint-Sauveur is a contemporary hotel located in the vicinity of the Shrines. Its rooms are air-conditioned, cosily decorated, comfortable and modern and equipped with satellite TV, free WiFi, hairdryers and safes. The restaurant serves quality international cuisine and buffet-style breakfasts. Famed for the welcome afforded by its personnel, the hotel also has a brasserie, a bar, a tea & ice cream room, a store and car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Saint Sauveur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Sauveur Hotel Lourdes
- Saint Saveur Lourdes
- Saint Saveur Hotel Lourdes