My Mum, her sister and I travelled independently to Lourdes. The taxi from Tarbes, organised by the Hotel, marked the beginning of a happy visit to the Grotto and its surrounding religious places, which are very close by. The beds were comfortable and the food was delicious. We loved that the same table was reserved for us during our stay. Although the rooms were a little dark, everything was cosy, clean and simple. It was lovely to step onto the Juliet balcony through the French doors and watch people on their own pilgrimages from the third floor. The reception staff were very kind and patient. I had to organise a wheelchair for my Mum and they helped me to do it. The hotel was extremely good value and our stay comfortable and secure. I would always return to the Saint Sauveur for future visits to Lourdes and would thoroughly recommend staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open all year round, Hôtel Saint-Sauveur is a contemporary hotel located in the vicinity of the Shrines. Its rooms are air-conditioned, cosily decorated, comfortable and modern and equipped with satellite TV, free WiFi, hairdryers and safes. The restaurant serves quality international cuisine and buffet-style breakfasts. Famed for the welcome afforded by its personnel, the hotel also has a brasserie, a bar, a tea & ice cream room, a store and car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Saint Sauveur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Sauveur Hotel Lourdes
- Saint Saveur Lourdes
- Saint Saveur Hotel Lourdes