We had a lovely time at the Best Weatern, Beau Cite, Rocamadour. The hotel has the best parking in the very small medieval town. The view was beautiful, the room comfortable, the hotel restaurant was very good with careful service. The perfect front desk host, Nadine, made our stay perfect. She went out of her way to get us reservations to enter Perch Merle, after the Tourist Information person told us it was still closed for season. We were in Rocamdour a week before season began and while everything wasn't open yet, we appreciated how quiet the town was and how busy it must get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 star BEAU SITE "Hotel with charm and character" recently renovated, stands in the centre of the medieval village providing the guaranteed comfort you expect from the Best Western group along with personal touch only a family-run establishment can offer. Individually decorated bedrooms, with air-conditioning, satellite TV, wifi and safe.Bar, restaurant, terrace overlooking the valley private car park and garage, and a swimming pool (1 km) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beau Site Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Beau Site Notre Dame Hotel Rocamadour
- Best Western Rocamadour
- Best Western Hotel Rocamadour
- Rocamadour Best Western