We stayed 2 nights at BW Beau Site hotel. The welcome from Ariadna, Danuka and the young man who looked after the cars was terrific. We had room 15 which was large and overlooked the street and hotel restaurant. The room was good and the location in the middle of town superb. If you are visting Rocamadour, then staying in town is ideal. The restaurant for breakfast and dinner is good but not brilliiant. The staff seems moderately bored with touists who only stay 1 or 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 star BEAU SITE "Hotel with charm and character" recently renovated, stands in the centre of the medieval village providing the guaranteed comfort you expect from the Best Western group along with personal touch only a family-run establishment can offer. Individually decorated bedrooms, with air-conditioning, satellite TV, wifi and safe.Bar, restaurant, terrace overlooking the valley private car park and garage, and a swimming pool (1 km) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western FR, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Best Western Beau Site Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Beau Site Notre Dame Hotel Rocamadour
- Best Western Rocamadour
- Best Western Hotel Rocamadour
- Rocamadour Best Western